LocalDB allows software developers to use relational SQL databases from their applications. The database is file-based, fast, and very easy to use. You can use the SQL standard to manipulate its data. There is no need for a network connection, because all data is stored locally. If you need to synchronize, it is very easy and straightforward.
The LocalDB package features:
- Usable from C++, eVC, eVB, VB.NET and C# and more
- Usable for PocketPCs and for Windows desktop applications, (good code reusability)
- Package includes a DLL, LIB, and .NET controls
- Example applications included
- Extensive documentation included